Hi Hollie! Here's some general feedback:
- they are useful to start figuring out the navigation from the top down
- if Nuxeo has a different way of doing menus/dashboards, we'd like to stick with that unless it cannot provide the required functioanlity
- for the current 2 iterations, we can make more use of a UI mockup for displaying data RS-38@jira
- re 3 Search: please get the 3D COFORM Semantic Search mockups from Dominic and improve on these
- re 3 Search results: we'll be using Exhibit. Please check out the Exhibit demos (is there a Lightbox amongst them?)
Maria (our BA) will provide some more specific feedback, incl. Nuxeo shots.
Maria, please put your feedback and the one above into confluence
Here, I provide the required comments on the navigation plus screen shots from Nuxeo. I know that the screen shots do not look exactly as proposed from BVA, but probably at the beginning of the project, as Vlado said, it would be better to stick to what we have and expand it with new and missing functionality. Please, review the screen shots and discuss are they acceptable.
- The personal dashboard would be the same for all RS roles - Administrator, RS Project Admin and the Team Member
- In this dashboard the user will be able to see the list with all projects he participates in, the content (documents, pictures, object records, posts, etc.) he has created, his tasks, details about his profile, notifications, etc. The Administrator will see all existing projects.
- BM requirements for "Project Team Member dashboard" are partially covered by the Personal Dashboard and by the Project Dashboard
- In this dashboard the user will be able to see latest activities on a project, recently modified project content (documents, pictures, object records, posts, etc.), Full project information (currently missing), project announcements (missing), etc.
- From here the user will access the project documents, pictures, records and perform different actions on them. This would be the real project working environment.
- This dashboard does not currently exists in Nuxeo, and the screenshot below is "fake". It is combination from currently existing dashlets and project structures. The dashboard functionality would be extended with data baskets, context dependent toolbar, etc.
- Will be visible only from the Administrator ( and probably some functions from the Project Administrator)
- From here will be managed users and groups, set up project dashboars, etc.
- The Admin dashboard functionality will be extended with project tools, project registry, etc.