This line was removed.
This word was removed. This word was added.
This line was added.
Comment: Updated with details from Dominic
Changes (1)View Page History
h1. Dominics annotations of the UI
· More filtering should be available (Author, Project Team (registry), Annotation type, Field, Date, All)
· There should be specific text search for the annotations
· I assume that if to click on an annotation that the related field in the record will come into focus.
· If there is too much text then will there be an expanded view.
· The annotation type controls will need to be in the annotation control (how will linked annotations be dealt with (ie. You might need to search for a link if you don’t have it in your basket already.)
· Need for a field search (as well as section navigation)\\
On the link annotation the options might be that the researcher has a record ID and can specific that, or the ID and the field name so that the link be to a specific field. If these are not to hand then an additional search may be required.\\
On all links then there needs to be a place to put what Ontotext calls the disposition status. This should be proposed by default. !Screen shot 2012-01-16 at 17.00.02.png|border=1!