CRM modeling questions/patterns/discussions
- Collections — Acquisition, Transfer of Custody, Part Addition, Part Removal
- Disjoints vs Compounds
- Documentation, Files, Images — Documents and Files about a Painting
- Imprecise Begin-End (and general) — Imprecision in E60 Number and E61 Time Primitive
- Imprecise Dimension — PROPOSAL: subclass Linear Dimension
- Inscription — Painter's signature
- Material and Medium-Technique
- Place on Painting — E46 Section Definition, E47 Spatial Coordinates
- Price as Dimension — P43_has_dimension should apply to E1_Entity, not E70_Thing
- Property Types and Annotations — P141's range should be "Property" not "CRM Entity"
- Related Objects
- Before adding a property/class, we search in the CRM for an appropriate one
- Each added classe must be a sub-class of a CRM entity.
- Each added property must be a sub-property or long-cut of a CRM property.
(Long-cut means that the CRM property is a short-cut of properties in our ontology).
These two principles ensure that a system that speaks CRM but not our extension can still query our system
- For each added class or property there must be a documented technical reason why we added it
- For each node, the most specific class must be stated
- There is no need to state the class, if it's implied by a property domain or range
- Minimal number of nodes
Page: Biography-Profession Page: Collections Page: Disjoints vs Compounds Page: Documentation, Files, Images Page: Imprecise Begin-End (and general) Page: Imprecise Dimension Page: Inscription Page: Material and Medium-Technique Page: Place on Painting Page: Price as Dimension Page: Property Types and Annotations Page: Related Objects